Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Resignation?

Tomorrow will be my third day in a row of work. Let me be clear, I do not have a job, but I have had paid work for two days going on three and I believe I can also lock down a fourth day on Thursday. I am concerned that I will have to resign from this blog if this continues... I am not living up to our tag line of "unemployed..."

Casual work with people I know and like is good. I don't feel stuck in a job I hate. I haven't worked enough to hate it yet. It is hard to hate your day or your work when you are with good people that you like and that like you back... This is one of my biggest fears when I am unemployed is a crazy boss... Please feel free to share you crazy boss story using the anonymous author option. I loathe crazy bosses but love crazy boss stories... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment