Saturday, July 9, 2011

I am Wrong

The wonders of the intertubes is there is a plethora of wonderful content out there, more than one life time can adequately enjoy. The trouble is finding the stuff worth watching. Thanks to social media I have a few friends who often post the best of the internet which helps me to gather from more breadth than I would personally be able to scan for quality content. I ran across this one today thanks to my brother Josh, to whom others had past this gem. After the seventeen minute video, I knew I needed to pass it on as well. So enjoy, I have not unpacked it all myself so I will not further comment on it right now, other than to say it was a serious intellectual reality check for me. Without further ado:

2 comments:

  1. "What does it feel like to be wrong? It feels like being right!"

    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is sooo wrong that she gets it.

    ReplyDelete