Monday, July 4, 2011

Oh The Things I Would Do with a Mustache Tattoo

Never in my life have I felt the desire to get a tattoo until I met Brent. I know many people with tattoos, meaningful tattoos, artistically brilliant tattoos, accidental tattoos and silly tattoos but none have brought me such sheer joy an amusement as Brent’s tattoo. Brent, a grown man, has a stylized mustache tattooed on the inner side of his index finger. So at any given moment, whenever and wherever he may be, he can place his finger between his nose an upper lip simulating a mustache, an hilarious disguise. Each time he donned a new accent or character, I erupted in hysterical laughter. I want one... just so I can make you smile.

Mom: “Who drank the last of the milk and put the container back in the fridge?”
Fingerstache: *English accent, confused tone* “Surely, not I.”

Parent: “Its time to go to bed.”
Children in unison: “NEVER!”
Parent with fingerstache: *Southern drawl* “You best be in yo bed lyin’ like a no-legged dog in less than 5 minutes.”
While cooking fish with a fingerstache: *Singing in a French accent* “Les poison, les poison, hee hee hee, hon hon hon.”

1 comment: