Friday, July 1, 2011

Knock Knock, Womb Service

So if I said “womb for rent” with a ‘w pronounced as r speech impediment’ you may think I was offering a room for rent. Well, I do have room in my womb. Living space for one or perhaps two. Expansion possible. Ideal for those in size range peanut to mini-watermelon. Shared bathroom, nutrition included. $3000/month. Exit fee determined by level and duration of pain incurred.
While exploring survival options outside of traditional employment, a group brainstorm jumped from filming our boring lives and selling our show to TLC, to getting pregnant and staring on MTV's Teen Mom, to selling body hair online, and then landed temporarily on womb rental.
Is surrogacy a viable career option for a single, 22 year old, college graduate? Because it is starting to look pretty attractive…

4 comments:

  1. interesting, I think that if I were a character on the Wizard of Oz my character would walk around singing, "if I only had a womb!" Who wouldn't want one, 3k a month and you could still work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem with surrogacy is you have to be a proven mother to get the job. So once again lack of experience disqualifies us from a job we seem perfectly capable of doing but unfortunatley have no track record. Also this post made me invent the word woomba...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Defeat again. Could you please use woomba in a sentence so that I can understand its meaning and add it to my vocabulary?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If not surrogacy how about egg donation. I hear that also pays pretty well.

    ReplyDelete